The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and mentoring, training, outplacement service and / or resume writing services provided by TheJobSearchCoach (TJSC) (ABN 28 704 188 754) to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by TJSC, for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers career coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others. The term ‘resume writing’ as here used covers resumes, cover letters, CVs, Selection Criteria Response documents and LinkedIn Profiles for clients.
Coaching, mentoring, guiding on career matters or matters of job search is not psychological counselling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
The date of purchase of any service provided by TJSC shall be deemed to be the date that the payment for the service is received by TJSC and the service must be commenced within 60 days from the date of purchase. Failure to commence the service within 60 days from the date of purchase without prior agreement with TJSC to another timeframe will result in the non-refundable cancellation of the service.
Where any client is unhappy with any of the terms and conditions they can contact TJSC to discuss any concerns and see if they can be resolved before the first coaching session or any other service. Participation by the client in the first communication after the date of purchase for any service constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Responsibility & Commitment
TheJobSearchCoach will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make, during or following the provision of services by TJSC. TheJobSearchCoach accepts no liability for the client’s actions.
TheJobSearchCoach accepts no liability for any loss incurred by the client, whether financial or otherwise, during or following the provision of services to the client by TJSC for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in the quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
Time, Appointment and Delivery Commitments
The client agrees to deliver on timeframes agreed with TJSC during the provision of services and appointment commitments. Failure to deliver on agreed timeframes or meeting commitments without reasonable notice will result is non-refundable cancellation of the services by TJSC.
Clarity & Style
TJSC will discuss with the client their purchased service(s) and advise of the required collaboration deliveries and timeframes, including meeting sessions and other appointments.
The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with TJSC, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with TJSC in any area of the provision of the service(s) purchased. TJSC welcomes openness and honesty.
Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by writing to the coach representing TJSC.
TJSC is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding.
Personal information or business information supplied to TJSC by the client will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law.
All documentation and information relating to the client will be held according to the Data Protection laws of NSW/Australia, except as permitted by the client in writing or as required by law.
Your use of this Site and TJSC Services
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
TJSC will use information supplied by you to aid the coaching and service provision process and associated recruitment and administrative functions as well as to facilitate the purchase of service packages made through this website.
Coaching and Service Writing Procedure
The coaching schedule will be arranged between TJSC and the client and can be booked up to one (1) month in advance. TJSC will recommend the frequency of coaching sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements and the service purchased.
If the client fails to adhere to agreed appointments without reasonable notice or explanation, then TJSC reserves the right to cancel the service without notice and without refund.
Timeframes and schedules may be altered and adjusted throughout the coaching or resume writing journey by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
The number of coaching session are set by the Package purchased or will be agreed at the start of the provision of the service between TJSC and the client and confirmed by TJSC by email or other written correspondence. Where no specific number of sessions is agreed, sessions will be provided on a session by session basis. Additional sessions to those set by the Package or agreed can be booked thereafter.
The length of each session is usually 1 hour but will vary based on the service offered by TJSC to the client.
Coaching will take place between the client and their coach face-to-face (venue by mutual agreement), via Skype, Google
Hangout or by telephone (client calls coach)
TJSC may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching or resume service sessions. Not completing these tasks may slow the client’s progress in achieving desired business or personal outcomes.
If a client fails to submit required and agreed content, TJSC will send up to 3 reminders. If the client fails to provide the required and agreed content after the reminders within the timeframe stipulated, the service will be cancelled and is non-refundable.
Where possible, clients are requested to submit any information or content requested by TJSC at least 24 hours before the coaching or resume writing service session when they are to be discussed. TJSC will provide feedback on completed assignments or content during coaching sessions.
The client may contact TJSC by phone or email between sessions to share a success or request clarification on a coaching or resume service writing issue. Reasonable support between sessions is seen by TJSC as a necessary part of the coaching or resume writing process. TJSC will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact or request is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
TJSC Services and Service Packages are Pre Paid, unless otherwise agreed.
In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), TJSC agrees to provide the service as described and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein.
Fees can be paid by EFT Bank to Bank transfer or online using the PayPal payments system or money transfer online platforms. Where receipts are requested by the client, they will be sent by email unless otherwise requested
Fees are payable in advance of the provision of services unless otherwise agreed. Where payment has not been received by TJSC in advance TJSC is not obliged to provide the service.
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
If the client needs to rearrange a coaching session, appointments or delivery of agreed content for the purchased service, they are to provide at least 24 hours’ notice. No replacement or rearranged session will be given to clients unless 24 hours’ notice has been given.
No refunds will be given if the client fails to respond to TJSC communication within 15 days of the communication being sent. In exceptional circumstances TJSC may need to rearrange a coaching session or writing service. In these circumstances, TJSC will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment or service with the client.
In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, TJSC can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching or resume writing service sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by TJSC where practicable and will be refunded any advance payments made for coaching sessions and services not yet provided.
There may be occasions when TJSC may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event, TJSC will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and TJSC does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.
Terms and Conditions
- In placing an order(s) with The Job Search Coach – Resume Service (abbreviated in these Terms and conditions as TJSC) Resumes or Cover Letters for any of our services, either as advertised or any tailored service, you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.
- TJSC-Resume Service reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice. As such your continued use of our services following any change of our Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such change.
- It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions frequently for changes. If you do not agree with any change to the Terms & Conditions you must discontinue using our services without delay.
- TJSC-Resume Service reserves the right not to accept your order for any reason.
- TJSC- Resume Service reserve the right to withdraw any goods and/or services without notice.
- By placing an order the client acknowledges that TJSC- Resume Service cannot be invoiced for any inconvenience caused, such as delays, errors in written work supplied or missed appointments.
- By placing an order for goods and/or services with TJSC- Resume Service, the client acknowledges that the fees are not refundable due to the fact that the service is a personalised one tailored to individual circumstances.
- TJSC-Resume Service will not commence work on a draft copy of any written work until full payment has been made and a representative of TJSC- Resume Service has been appropriately and accurately notified of that payment, pending or otherwise.
- In the event that TJSC- Resume Service have come to an agreement, written or otherwise, with the client for part payment of the full price then TJSC- Resume Service will not commence work on a draft copy of any written work until that part payment has been made and a representative of TJSC- Resume Service has been appropriately and accurately notified of that payment, pending or otherwise.
- TJSC-Resume Service will charge an administration fee of $20 for late payments.
- Each additional reminder notice sent to the client thereafter will incur an additional administration fee of $20. Any legal fees or other fees required to be paid by TJSC- Resume Service to recover any unpaid fees of the client is to be paid by the client.
- All prices are subject to change at any time prior to placing an order for services and or goods with TJSC- Resume Service.
- TJSC-Resume Service will not be liable to you or anyone else for refusing to accept your order, withdrawing any services or changing any prices.
- Services offered by TJSC- Resume Service will be based upon information provided by the client.
- TJSC- Resume Service will not attempt to verify any information provided by the client in any way.
- TJSC- Resume Service cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate, false and/or misleading information supplied. By placing an order with TJSC- Resume Service the client acknowledges that
- TJSC- Resume Service accepts that offer for services in good faith.
- Draft copy(s) will be sent to the client for inspection prior to final approval. To that end the client acknowledges that any written work marked with the words ‘draft’ may not be free from incorrect spelling and/or grammatical error and as such TJSC- Resume Service will not be held liable to you or anyone else if the client then uses a draft copy for any purpose.
- TJSC-Resume Service cannot be liable for any legal or civil action by you or anyone else if they are dissatisfied with the service provided either before, during or after the commencement of work.
- The client acknowledges that the time frames listed for various services (known as turnaround times) are subject to draft versions being made available for inspection only. The client acknowledges that for written work to reach final approval it may take longer than the listed time frames.
- The client acknowledges that failure to respond to TJSC- Resume Service within two ( 2 ) calendar days of the draft copy of any written work being e-mailed to the client, TJSC- Resume Service will assume that the client is satisfied with the draft copy. Further more, if the written work is a draft CV, resume or Cover-Letter Material the client acknowledges that the satisfaction guarantee will have also been satisfied. If this is the case then TJSC- Resume Service will commence printing written work as if it had been expressly stated by the client that they have given that written work final approval.
- Once the client has informed TJSC- Resume Service that they are satisfied with any draft written work that written work then becomes approved written work. Further more, if the written work is a draft resume or CV the client acknowledges that the satisfaction guarantee will have also been satisfied.
- The client agrees that until payment is received in full or part payment as been received as the case may be (see Terms & conditions vi. vii) any written work is the property of TJSC- Resume Service and therefore cannot be used in it’s entirety or part thereof in anyway other than for the purposes of inspection by the client prior to final approval.
- The client acknowledges that TJSC- Resume Service does not guarantee they will be successful in securing a job interview or employment.
- The client acknowledges that TJSC- Resume Service may sub-contract to a variety of businesses and/or individuals either in Australia or elsewhere. Whether or not services are sub-contracted TJSC- Resume Service Terms& Conditions are still in effect.
- TJSC-Resume Service cannot take responsibility for any written work once it has been sent to the client through any postal system to the clients listed address.
- In the event of any delays such as, but not limited to, postal delays and/or strikes, courier delays or any other unforeseen events or acts of God TJSC- Resume Service cannot be held responsible.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of our Terms & Conditions.
In this Policy, unless inconsistent with the context:
Personal Information means attributed to that term in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 (“Privacy Act”).
TheJobSearchCoach means RU Holdings Pty Ltd. ( ACN167 248 197) (trading as TheJobSearchCoach)
User means a user who logs on to the Website and are referred to generically in this Statement as “users” or “you” or “user” or “visitor”. User includes but is not limited to an Applicant, Employer and Referrer as defined in TheJobSearchCoach Terms and Conditions of Use.
Website means www.TheJobSearchCoach.com.
Collection of your personal information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. There are many aspects of the Website which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to current and future TheJobSearchCoach services or customer support or other features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but is not limited to a unique username and password, name, email address, professional information, referrer information, or provision of sensitive information used in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or developing analytical insights. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. TheJobSearchCoach takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the Website, we collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, ages viewed while browsing the Website, page access times and referring Website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Website.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. TheJobSearchCoach reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with TheJobSearchCoach, you can contact us by email email@example.com .